Great view over park to Royal Exhibition Building and right on a free city circle tram stop. We were here for 9 nights and room serviced regularly. Bought food from Queen Victoria markets and cooked in the kitchen with enough utensils and pans to put together a decent meal. Would definitely stay again. Could hear some traffic noise but could also hear birds chirping from the park and the cicadas humming at night from the park. Really enjoyed being able to picnic in the park just across the road as well as walking to Lygon St for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Park is centrally located in Melbourne's CBDminutes from theatres, fashionable restaurants and the famous shopping precinct offering spectacular views from private balconies of the beautiful Carlton Gardens or city skyline. Mantra on the Park is an apartment style property consisting of self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. Foxtel is also available in all apartments. Hotel facilities include a 24 hour reception desk, concierge and porter service, evening room service, valet laundry service and tour desk, indoor heated pool, sauna and gymnasium. Mantra on the Park also offers an onsite dining venue, The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill which offers full buffet breakfast daily, a la carte dinner, all day room service, coffee, light meals and snacks. We also offer the convenience of a full minibar in all apartments. *Please be advised parking fees will increase to $33 from 1st January, 2018 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On The Park Melbourne