Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Australian Wine Tour Company tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Australian Wine Tour Company
from $96.50
from $253.80
from $216.44
from $1,090.80
More Info
All reviews yarra valley yering farm different wineries wine appreciation punt road guide john chandon winery sparkling shiraz wineries visited great wineries bus driver great guide small group balgownie knowledge scenery australia
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We toured with John who was a wonderful guide. He had previously taught wine education at a local university and it was clear he was passionate and knowledgeable about wine and loved sharing all of that with the tour. He was a great host.

The wineries chosen were a wide range of variety from a small family operation at Yering Farm to a large fancy outfit of Domain Chandon. I loved experiencing all the ranges and styles and talking with the winery staff and John about all the wines we were enjoying. It was a wonderful tour.

Reviewed yesterday

It was a fabulous tour really enjoyed it. The tour guide was really nice and informative. Also the people at the wineries who were doing the tasting with us were great.

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was my first time in wine tours so I guess I was expecting it too much. I thought it would’ve been more liesurely experience with lots of time to do wine tasting plus get some time to look around the vineyard but I felt very rushed to do not only the wine tasting but we hardly even got time to choose and buy wine on time before we had to head back to the bus to get to next destination. Then also we couldn’t go back either. I get that it’s limited time tour and having four or five destinations cuts time especially if you have set appointments. Also the driver was very strict and was not happy if anyone was late even a little. Like I said it makes sense but if it was going to be the case then allocate more time and set flex appointments for each destination and overall tour. Overall it was good but I would have loved it if I had gotten more time at each place to explore and appreciate the venue and the wine. Would have liked to really enjoy the wine and purchase without feeling pressured or rushed thru to make decisions on buying and getting back to the bud

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Brett was an amazing guide. Loved all the wineries in the Yarra valley, favorite was Yering Farm. Highly reccomend

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This was a great day. We had about 20 people in our group and stopped at four wineries. Two were small, family-owned and the other two were larger. The lunch at Balgownie Winery was delicious. The guide was very knowledgeable about wine and showed us points of interest in Fitzroy and other areas of town that were on the way (or somewhat on the way) to the vineyards. He also brought us to an area to see wild kangaroos, which was a nice bonus. Highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our bus driver was very informative and funny. All wineries were good but I particulary liked the first one

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went on the Yarra Valley wine tour and had a fantastic day with our tour guide John. John's knowledge and passion for wine and the district rally shone through and was a great combination with the equally passionate wine cellars that we met. Lunch was fantastic and I'd definitely recommend the trip to anyone who is interested in understanding and tasting the wonderful wines from this region.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time in the Yarra Valley drinking wine. Really great wine makers and a good selection to taste. Tony, our guide was also knowledgeable about the wines and the region's history. Highly recommended for a great day out.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The wineries selected to tour gave a good variety of what is on offer in the Yarra Valley. Tour Guide, Paul was very knowledgeable about the area, how to taste/appreciate wine, has a great sense of humour, and was helpful and totally personable.The scenery is amazing, and the people working in the wineries were so passionate and personable too. All up one of the best tours I've done.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

John is a very interesting man and he let me enjoy the wine tour very much. a warm bus and a lot of delicious wine.