“Exceptional Service - Awesome Flight!”

Global Ballooning Australia
Melbourne Balloon Flight at Sunrise
$457.28*
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Global Ballooning Australia offers daily sunrise hot air balloon flights over Melbourne City and Yarra Valley. Ballooning over Melbourne is a truly unique experience as it is one of very few cities in the world that can traversed in a hot air balloon. To enjoy the best of Victorian country side, ballooning over the Yarra Valley is one of Victoria's most spectacular winery regions. Our focus is on our passengers comfort, safety and enjoyment.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Can't recommend Global Ballooning highly enough! From the girls in the office to the crew and pilot - they are just brilliant! I am scared of heights and the guys couldn't do enough to make me feel comfortable. It was an amazing flight, we flew right over Melbourne and to finish with the buffet breakfast & champagne was awesome...YOU MUST BOOK WITH THEM - I can't wait to do it again soon!

GlobalBallooning, Manager at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Maxiebon

Thanks for taking the time to post our feedback! It’s very much appreciated.

I’m pleasured to hear that you enjoyed the whole operation, and the flight over Melbourne is a truly amazing experience.

The champagne at breakfast brings the traditional element of ballooning in France back to our operation in Melbourne. Look forward to welcoming you back at any time to fly – possibly over the Yarra Valley next time?

Once again – thanks for your lovely review and we hope to see you again soon.

All the best

There are newer reviews for Global Ballooning Australia

Reviewed April 26, 2011

My grandfather (83) and I set off on our ballooning adventure over the city and had a fantastic time! This is an adventure for everyone regardless of age. The team at Global Ballooning were very helpful and made sure we had a great time. I really didnt know what to expect when we were up in the air....to my surprise it was so smooth and calm gliding along and taking in the great sights. I highly recommend this experience!

GlobalBallooning, Manager at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Sq06 - thanks for sharing your experience! Very pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip with your Grandfather over Melbourne, and I'm sure you spotted many landmarks from above. Once up in the air ballooning is very smooth and calm like you said. Once again thanks for flying, and we hope to see you again. Thanks Sq06

Reviewed April 25, 2011

Wow, what an amazing experience you have given us. Couldnt think of a better way to spend our anniversary! Your professionalism right from the very start from making the booking, to the crew and then to a very safe landing needs to be applauded. A job well done to everyone involved, will definitely be doing this again!!

Thank you so much!!

GlobalBallooning, General Manager at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

kathysaks - thanks for posting your feedback! Hope to see you again for another anniversary. Great experience to share together. All the best

Reviewed April 22, 2011

My partner and I flew over the yarra valley in a hot air balloon which was carefully and perfectly flown by our pilot sanjay! The views, were amazing, pictures that I took were spectacular!! I would Definately recommend a hot air balloon flight for a truly romantic getaway!

GlobalBallooning, Manager at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Evgenijaj - thanks for posting your feedback.

I will let the team know your comments regarding our experience. Thanks for flying!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

We had the most wonderful flight over the Yarra Valley with Global Ballooning. We covered so much area and saw so many fantastic sights. The staff were all really good fun and very professional. They were so experienced that when we landed one of the pilots landed the balloon on the back of the trailer! Incredible!
We then went back to Rochford Winery and had a beautiful breakfast in incredible surroundings - all in all a wonderful unforgettable experience.

GlobalBallooning, General Manager at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

danielle_romani - thanks for sharing your thoughts! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the whole experience and the breakfast at Rochford Winery. Thanks for joining us, and all the best.