“Excellent food and good value”
Review of Medici

Medici
Reserve with
Medici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #758 of 4,034 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Docklands
“Excellent food and good value”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner on a Monday night and found the restaurant surprisingly busy. There was plenty of choice on the menu and all was well priced. The food was excellent and could not fault the service. The veal Marsala is highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013

Albury, Australia
“brilliant food”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

the service was fast and very efficient and the food was amazing. one night I got takeaway the next night I ate in and both times it was a very fast turnaround in service

Visited November 2013
Nelson, New Zealand
“Great meal good service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

WE were staying in Melbourne to go to The Pink Concert and stayed down at the Docklands area. Quite a few eateries here but not all good on Trip Advisor. Anyhow we tried this on a Tuesday I think and they had a 50 per cent discount on the night so our 400$ meal became 200$. this was for 5 and place wasn't busy but was excellent food and service. The actual owner chatted while paying the bill and seemed a lovely guy.

• Visited August 2013
Macedon, Australia
“Great for a feast after a game of footy at Etihad.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Have been here several times for late night pizzas and also for big breakfasts. The staff are really great, the food is really good and the atmosphere and value are worth the visit.

Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“MEDICI RISTAURANT”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was there last night, I was shock with the service we receive. it was a shame to sit n eat and pay that much to receive that type of services.
it was a big shame for me and my wife.i was there in 2010.it was good. yesterday i was there 04/10/13 i was shock the way the waiter serve us. they forgot my meal. the service was terrible. I order an atlantic salmon it was barely cook. i order a pizza for my kids it was burn.
my wife went to see the manager, all she said is we are too busy and not even an appology.
please fix your restaurant and your staff. wewill never walk in it anymore
not good.