“A learning experience in Kakadu”
Review of Jump Tours

$102.93*
Bruny Island Day Trip from Hobart
$350.28*
and up
3-Day West Coast Tasmania Tour from Hobart Including Cradle Mountain, Montezuma...
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump Tours operates award winning small group tours in Tasmania & the Northern Territory. Every tour is guaranteed to depart - if you book with us, you're going! Jump has won multiple awards including three Best Tour in Tasmania awards and the 2013 Telstra Australian Business Award for Micro Business of the Year (Tasmania). Our guides are young, passionate Australians with a passion for the natural beauty and history of our country. We are proud to be the only independent youth tour operator in Tasmania.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had such a great trip with Jacob in the top end. I learnt all about the wilderness, wildlife and aboriginal heritage.

I learnt that it's best not to be a Cane Toad or Scottish Uni Student in a lake with Jacob late at night. I also learnt that there are certain concepts in life than can only be described with pictures, not words, especially if Italians are involved.

A really fun 3 days, wish it had been longer. Thanks.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I did the Top End Triangle in July and it was amazing. Our tour guide Jacob was very knowledgeable, super fun, and had a great tour philosophy! We saw crocs, lots of birds, rock paintings and all kinds more. We went to the coolest swimming holes I've ever been to (Gunlom) and even got some great hikes in too. Our group was super cool too. So much fun!! I can't recommend this tour enough!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Shu and I had a fantastic time on this great-value tour. Our guide Jacob was fun, knowledgeable and took care of everything. The highlight for me was eating a sweet little Green Ant. Amazing!

You will see crocodiles, wild horses, donkeys, beautiful birds, aboriginal artwork, amazing tall termite mounds and more.

I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank clek74
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I recently went on the Top End Triangle tour and I can’t recommend this tour highly enough.

We saw crocs, rock art and really unique birds, learned about the history of the land and customs from the Traditional Owners and got plenty of swimming time in heaps of waterfalls. Gunlom Falls was an absolute highlight, and while most other tours skip it for Jim Jim, it’s a place that should not be missed (especially during the dry season).

Our guide Jacob was a gem. A fountain of knowledge, campfire singer and endless enthusiasm all rolled into one. The small group size (there were 6 of us, plus Jacob) is great for a trip like this, as you get to spend a lot of time around waterfalls and campfires really getting to know everyone.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I can strongly recommend booking a tour with Jump Tours , especially if you have Jacob as a tour leader. I booked a tour in Mid February 2014 and I had five fantastic days of wonderful bush walks, beaches, waterfalls, night time activities and pub crawls Jacob showed us his favorite spots all over Tasmania, from hidden dunes in a forest to the best place in town to try Cider. He was always full of energy, great fun, a knowlegdable nature guide and he made sure that everyone has a great time. Taking this tour was the highlight of my vacation! Thanks again to Jump tours for offering this tour and to Jacob for being such an awesome person.