“Great Trip”

$104.20*
Bruny Island Day Trip from Hobart
$354.59*
and up
3-Day West Coast Tasmania Tour from Hobart Including Cradle Mountain, Montezuma...
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump Tours operates award winning small group tours in Tasmania & the Northern Territory. Every tour is guaranteed to depart - if you book with us, you're going! Jump has won multiple awards including three Best Tour in Tasmania awards and the 2013 Telstra Australian Business Award for Micro Business of the Year (Tasmania). Our guides are young, passionate Australians with a passion for the natural beauty and history of our country. We are proud to be the only independent youth tour operator in Tasmania.
“Great Trip”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Port Arthur for a day. Our tour guide, Andrew, was very friendly and helpful. He showed us around the epic sites to and from Port Arthur.

During the tour at Port Arthur we roamed the sites and listening to the tour guide.

On our way home we stopped at the Federation Chocolate shop. You can only buy this chocolate here and at the markets. This chocolate was amazing!

I would defiantly recommend Jump Tours to anyone who wants to see the sites of Tassie!!! Great work guys, thanks Andrew, you doo-good!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Tassie & Cradle Mountain Love”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I much prefer mountains and temperate rain forests to sunny beaches and surfing. It is therefore not surprising that my tour of Tassie was the highlight of my trip to Australia! Cradle Mountain is now one of my favorite places on the planet. Jump Tours was the perfect option for seeing a lot of the island in just a few days. I greatly appreciated the true Tassie tour guide, Andrew. Andrew was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, funny, and accommodating. He proved very patient with all of my questions about the amazing island. I would jump at the chance to take another tour!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jennifer A
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A local experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Jump's five day Lap Around Tassie tour was excellent. Our guide Andrew was enthusiastic and had plenty of knowledge about Tassie. This is the benefit of traveling with a locally owned company. We saw some amazing sights all at a flexible and easy to change pace.

Visited November 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“Tassie Max: maximum fun, maximum adventure, maxiumum experience”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was my second trip to Australia but the first one to Tassie. I did quite a few tours last year and really liked it so I wanted to experience Tassie in the same way!
Jump Tours absolutely was the right choice!

The first day to Port Arthur was with another group and another tour guide but that did not matter. We had grear day with lots of fun, lots to look at and we definetely learned a lot about the tasmanian history.
Accomodation for the first night was arranged by Jump Tours in the same hostel which was great because we could just leave our big bags and did not have to take everything with us.

The next day we were picked up by our great tour guide Greg who made this trip a blast! He answered all the question we had and as a local he knew heaps and heaps of things about the places we visited.
I think it would take for ever to describe alle the beautiful places we visited so let's cut a long story short: Go to Tasmania, see beautiful places, incredible nature, local animals, meet local people like George at the Tullah Pub, enjoy yourself, book a tour with JUMP TOURS and I am sure you'll want to go back!!!

Thank you so much Jump Tours, I will definetely come back :)

Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Jump to Love Tasmania”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my first visit to a western country and 5 of us from Malaysia was recommended by a friend to join "Jump Tour" to see the best bit of Tasmania.

Andrew Kerr is a great tour guide who is knowledgeable and informative. I was quite surprised that he actually walk along side with us throughout all mountain tracking or sight seeing as i thought he was only suppose to drop us at our destination.

To be honest, this is a budget tour for backpackers so do note that meal are not included (which gives you the flexibility to choose your own meal), and the accommodation is not great but comfortable and clean.

The best part about this tour is you will get to know some great people, see some marvelous sight and gain happy memories that to be keep for life.

Tasmania is a great place and i'm very sure that i will travel back again, and Jump Tour will definitely be my choice again.

Visited October 2013