“Excellent”

$104.44*
Bruny Island Day Trip from Hobart
$355.42*
and up
3-Day West Coast Tasmania Tour from Hobart Including Cradle Mountain, Montezuma...
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump Tours operates award winning small group tours in Tasmania & the Northern Territory. Every tour is guaranteed to depart - if you book with us, you're going! Jump has won multiple awards including three Best Tour in Tasmania awards and the 2013 Telstra Australian Business Award for Micro Business of the Year (Tasmania). Our guides are young, passionate Australians with a passion for the natural beauty and history of our country. We are proud to be the only independent youth tour operator in Tasmania.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Was anxious booking this trip about it being completely worth it. But I am so so happy in the end!!! I did the tassie max because i was interested in the history of port Arthur which makes it a six day-er. But the five day one seemed good too if you have limited time. Our guide was so knowledgable and had great stories relating to the area and there was a balance of hard or leisurey for the hikes and walks. If there wasn't it was a fairly easy walk anyways. I would completely recommend this company for the reason tassie doesn't have the infrastructure for traveling the state without a car. And the tour uses some of the back roads making the driving more scenic and pleasurable. The jump shack is super cozy as well and the other accom are fairly decent too. It's an excellent way to see everything and get off the beaten track as well as make a great group of friends too!

1  Thank hannah s
There are newer reviews for Jump Tours

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I tried the Lap of Tassie in March. The tour is simply excellent, I think I have been to most of the places that I would love to visit in Tasmania, e.g. Cradle Mountain, Lake St. Claire, Bay of Fires..... I have pretty enough time to visit each of the place. The tour guide - Andrew is really nice and helpful and he is really know a lot about Tasmania, since he was born there.

The Accommodation arrangement is ok, except for the first two nights. However, for the first two nights, we are able to stay with the people in the tour in the same flat, cooking and chatting together, which was so much fun. Just one advice is that the flat in Tullah need some renovation.

If you dun have enough time for the 5/6 days tour, then i advise you to go for the West Coast one, which personally preferred, as there are a bit more natural spots.

1  Thank DuYanChan
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Highly recommend Jump Tours! Do the lap of Tassie, it hits everything you could want out of Tasmania. Great guides, great company, and great people!

2  Thank scheinric
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I'd certainly recommend this if you want to see the real Tasmania. We did some great walks which led us to some beautiful waterfalls and lookouts, one walk led us to a breath taking view of Cradle Mountain, and I'd say it's something anyone who visits Tassie must check out!! We hit several beaches including the Bay of Fires which was just amazing, did some sand jumping too which was awesome. Our tour was led by Greg who knows Tasmania like the back of his hand, he was very helpful and got to know us all well and we all had a good laugh with him too which was great.

This is for you if you want to an action packed experience in a small group (there was 8 in my group) as I knew no one when I arrived in Hobart and by the end of the tour I'd made some good friends.

1  Thank pompeyadz
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Jump Tours was definitely the way to go! We covered all the best things to see and do in Tassie, from hiking and mountain climbing, to relaxing on the beach, to tasting some of Tassie's best salmon and dairy. The small group size was ideal -- I've never enjoyed being chauffeured around on a bus with 25 others, like on other tours. Jump felt more like travelling with a group of friends, with the same flexibility and atmosphere, but we didn't have to figure out the best places to go. We all got close, making friends from around the world. Greg and Stu were great guides, they gave plenty of information about the area without making us feel like we were being lectured, and even met us for dinner/drinks after the tour was over. The guide can definitely make or break a tour, and they made it. Not to mention the price cannot be beat; the car rental and accommodation alone would have added up to a higher cost. The company's "Jump Shack" and the option to cook for ourselves meant I saved big bucks over other tours -- all of this a huge plus on a student budget. All in all, Tas was definitely at the top of my favorite places in Australia, and I only made it there thanks to Jump Tours!