“The breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 16 Bakeries in Hobart
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Well, hundreds of customers a day can't be wrong. This is the place for a wonderful breakfast in Hobart. The croissant was beautiful and my soy Cap was absolutely perfect. I love this place.

1  Thank Vinceywashere
Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I am not a local to Hobart but visit it on a regular basis and Jackman & Mcross is a favourite I visit every time. It has a lovely European vibe to it with pastries to die for! There is always a wonderful selection of freshly baked, good quality bread.
I always make sure I get a seat in the front part of the cafe where it almost feels like I'm in Paris. The service is quick and pleasant. The atmosphere is mixed, busy on the weekend however I am still able to pretend that time slows down in this small cafe. It's a nice way to break your walk at Battery Point.

1  Thank Viktoria2011
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a great café for breakfast or brunch. There is an extensive selection of foods - croissants are the best I've had outside of Europe.

The cafe has a nice vibe to it, a great place to visit on a weekend.

I'm not a local, I only found this on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint! Find this place if you are in Hobart. It's a bit of a drive (10 minutes) so you will need a car if you are staying in the city (too far to walk).

1  Thank Hkj00
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Never disappoints wih taste, service and good food. Breakfast choices are my favourite. The variety of menu choices is a gourmets delight.

1  Thank Helenovitch
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a very nice place for breakfast or lunch, the meals are not huge but they are well presented and very tasty. The bread, croissants and bakery items are a bonus.