“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The food was of good quality at a decent price and of generous portions. This restaurant is much more casual than I imagined with some diners in their workout gear as if they just left the gym so in my dress and boots I felt a bit overdressed. Service was great, the waitress passed us a couple of times to make sure we were satisfied. Overall a nice place for a casual dinner.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went to Fish 349 with some friends, very nice place to eat in North Hobart. Cosy and friendly staff. The prices are very high for what is available. The fish and chips are good but so much more expensive than in the city. I would suggest that people walk the extra couple of block and head down to the docks area. More choice and so much better prices. Lovely place a pity the prices are so high.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

After a boring bus trip back from Launceston, we wanted something quick and convenient for lunch, but not the greasy, bain-marie rubbish a lot of establishments have to offer. Fish 349 fitted the bill perfectly. I agree with some of the others that the prices are a little excessive, but the food was prepared quickly, was a good amount, and very tasty. I had the smoked salmon pasta, and my brother had the trevalla burger, and both plates were empty at the end. Can't say anything about the sit down service, but would definitely recommend the take-away part of this restaurant.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Foods great. Really good fish and chips which is served very quickly. But c'mon, they could really lower the prices. It's so expensive. But it is quite nice.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

wonderful food and food service ruined by a blond female check out chick who would not let us split the bill between two even though I have done this many times before at this restaurant. she was rude could not justify the policy or show where the policy was displayed for consumers to view. what a pity I had an influential interstate visitor with me.