“A worthwhile visit”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2016

If you enjoy Chinese food, this restaurant is a reasonable choice. The food looks good, service is very good and the place is very clean when I visited there last. However, there was not much of a choice for anyone with dietary needs. Although my plate of food was presented well and the food tasted nice, for what I got I thought was too expensive. Unfortunately I find I cannot give this restaurant a 'fair' rating as I did not have the opportunity to taste some of their most popular dishes due to my dietary restrictions. In fairness, for those who love Chinese food, this place is worth a visit. I would suggest to book in advanced as the restaurant is often booked out.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Best Chinese restaurant in Tasmania and has won many awards. Service is exceptional with a large extensive menu and wine list.
Great place for somewhere special but expect to pay top prices for fine dining.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We regularly go to Me Wah for special celebrations, but sometimes just the two of us have a meal there. The attention to detail, the attentiveness of the staff and the food is just wonderful.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The service is the best I have ever encountered and the food matches to the same high level. The banquet menus are a great way of sampling an array of dishes and the wine list is very extensive and never fails to disappoint. If visiting Hobart this is the one place you must try. Bookings are hard to get so don't leave to the last minute.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Me Wah offers up a fantastic array of traditional dishes featuring fresh local produce. The wine list is extensive and the service impeccable. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2016