“best indian ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Annapurna

Annapurna
Ranked #99 of 595 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“best indian ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Tried this restaurant tonight and had the best Indian food ever. Service was great as well. Do yourself a favor and give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Less than average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Greatly disappointed! I had a beef vindaloo... The beef was cut inconsistently - one was so large I needed to take a fork and knife to it! The beet was fatty and griscley.... Just awful! The sauce was ok, so the only saving was to pour the sauce over the rice after I ditched the mean. The naan is quite possible the worst I've had... It was thick and all I could taste was the yeast in it. Not good at all!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank RenaeG76
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Yummy flavoursome Indian. Some of the best I have ever had. The biryani was a delight as was the scallop curry. Service excellent.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CGB87
Hobart, Australia
“Authentic Flavour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a Authentic & Delicious food in Annapurna Salamanca. I am from India, come here for our holiday and very surprised that this restaurant use all the ground spices and herbs in a small city Hobart. I am a vegetarian and they have lots of dishes to offer for vegetarian and my favorite dish was Paneer Butter Masala and Chicken Tikka Masala for my husband . I definitely recommend Annapurna for a Authentic Indian meal.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
““Delicious food and great service””
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We enjoyed our first meal at Annapurna so much that we had to come back for a second visit before we left Hobart. The Butter Chicken hit the spot. Looking forward to coming back the next time we are in town!

• Visited March 2014