“Delicious”

Ranked #96 of 632 Restaurants in Hobart
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Yummy flavoursome Indian. Some of the best I have ever had. The biryani was a delight as was the scallop curry. Service excellent.

1  Thank CGB87

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a Authentic & Delicious food in Annapurna Salamanca. I am from India, come here for our holiday and very surprised that this restaurant use all the ground spices and herbs in a small city Hobart. I am a vegetarian and they have lots of dishes to offer for vegetarian and my favorite dish was Paneer Butter Masala and Chicken Tikka Masala for my husband . I definitely recommend Annapurna for a Authentic Indian meal.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We enjoyed our first meal at Annapurna so much that we had to come back for a second visit before we left Hobart. The Butter Chicken hit the spot. Looking forward to coming back the next time we are in town!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went to this restaurant last week with my partner. The girl who was serving us wasn't very welcoming at all and then the table we sat on there was a SPIDER on it.After letting this know to the staff girl she called her manager or owner and he came to have a look and after watching couple of minutes on the wall he went back without even saying anything or coming to us.We changed our seats and order some food entry and shocked to see there was a dead SPIDER in the food. We left our food there and then and I went to the counter to let this staff member know and she took my food to show her chef and manager or the owner of the restaurant.After checking it the guy came to me to explain that he doesn't know how this dead SPIDER came in to the food instead of apologising and replacing our food.I felt it was ridiculous. When I told him that I came to this restaurant after checking good reviews on trip advisor and I will be leaving my review of this experience he said not a problem that's up to me.No good customer service and no quality food.Be careful next time you eat there and check your food first before start eating it.

5  Thank K S
Reviewed March 16, 2014

A group of us went there Saturday night just gone, the young waiter that served us all night was 10 /10 . He brought us endless water bottles all night without us even having to ask, he was on the ball with everything!!! He waitered the whole top level on his own , was polite, smiled and is a credit to himself! I only wish I had of gotten his name to thank him but I did let the manager know upon leaving that he was excellent !!! The food was beautiful too! I had three course meal for around 40.00 so great value and everything was yummy !!! Will be back!!!! :)

1  Thank Annette G