“Are there any other Indian restaurants?”
Review of Annapurna

Annapurna
Ranked #92 of 625 Restaurants in Hobart
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have rarely eaten Indian food in hobart at any other restaurant because Annapurna is so good. We have eaten in a few times but generally get takeaway and head home. We have never been disappointed and always have leftovers for the next day. The butter chicken and rogan josh are fantastic and the tandoori is to die for. Take a mango lassi for the road ;)

Reviewed January 10, 2014

When someone suggests ‘lets get a curry!’ the response is nearly always ANNAPURNA! And there is good reason for this; it is delicious and you can rely on it! I have never had a bad meal, dine in or take away. That is also what is brilliant about this place, its take away is just as good and really generous servings. There is always friendly staff and the atmosphere is great. Very reasonable pricing.
The way we always do it is choose a dish each that we like and then you have a wonderful smorgasbord in front of you to share and feast on. Three of my favourite dishes are butter chicken, lamb saag and balti prawn…YUM! I must also point out that I have found no other Indian restaurant that can make yummy, fluffy rice like the Annapurna. This is truly one of the best restaurants to obtain curry that I have come across!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Once again I visited my favourite Indian restaurant on my recent visit to Hobart.
As usual great service and great food.
I really like the consistency of there food.
Must recommended.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Expected a lot better ...
Had onion bhaji with a sickly sweet sauce ...
Daal = very good
Chicken tikka masala = too thick, not much curry
Biryani = 99.9% Indian restaurants make " fake " or instant biryani ..
Naan = pretty good
I always ask myself one question:
Would I come again ?

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, good value for the quality but atmosphere is a bit lacking. Would definitely come again (from Sydney!).

1  Thank Jonathan R