“Best Steak Ever!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our family of 6 (with 4 teenagers) had dinner there. The staff was friendly & attentive, atmosphere was relaxing, price reasonable and the food was delicious. The steaks (we had 3 different orders) were cooked to perfection. According to my kids, the best steak they have tasted in Tasmania! Must try while in Hobart!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I dined here twice in the space of two weeks - both times I ordered an eye fillet. Each time the meat was cooked to perfection. The second time I had dessert - beautifully presented and so tasty. The staff were very attentive and the atmosphere is great. I really felt like I had discovered a Hobart gem! Would definitely recommend to friends and go back for another meal next time I am in Hobart.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have been here many times over the years and it rarely fails to please. The staff are attentive and food was great, steak Astor is a favourite. I was going to pick on anything from my last visit, was creme brûlée was served cold, I would have preferred warm. BUT that won't stop me from visiting again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Delighful surroundings, excellent service and the food we had was superb. We highly recommend the resturant. We dined for dinner, having three courses. Price for what we had was very reasonable. I had the new york cut scotch fillet which was superb.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

It was a girl's weekend away in Hobart for my mum's 50th birthday. Coming from Canberra, we had no idea where to have a lovely evening and dinner. After seeing many positive reviews online, we called up at 6pm and they were able to fit us in on a Saturday night, so kindly! The service was impeccable, the staff are extremely kind and very helpful! The food was incredible. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have ever been too. We had 3 courses and I was definitely not hungry afterwards. I'd like to thank the chefs and waiters who made the celebration for my mum such an unforgettable night! Thankyou.