“Awesome Value.”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Hobart, Australia
“Awesome Value.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Been here a fair few times now. Thought I should write a review as this place deserves it. Really nice service, no wait, extras packed on, and cheap. What else is there to really say about this absolute gem of an experience in the heart of the city. Service with a smile :)

• Visited April 2014

Tasmania
“Beautiful, healthy food. Good value for money.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have been eating at Vanny's many times over the years. I find the quality is consistently good. The food is freshly cooked. I'm a vegetarian and I really enjoy his Tofu and stir fry. Fresh salad with peanut sauce is available with every meal. Prices are good. Watch out for the chilli! (optional)

• Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Cambodian that you can afford.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Mr Vanny has had his two storey restaurant for 14 years now. We have been coming from Melbourne for 10 years. Every time we go to Hobart we must eat at Vanny's! Dated and a little quicky but very clean and cosy. Mr Vanny has a Bain marie full of food ready to serve, so no waiting. We first ate at Vanny's as a couple for a few years then with our toddler daughter and just this week with our boy. Opening at 5.15pm was great as our young children eat early. Our little boy got to sit in a vintage highchair and gobbled up his noodles whilst the rest of us ate like kings. It is our family tradition to never miss a meal. BYO at this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Tatianaandfamily
Melbourne
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I often so in for lunch at Vannys.Always good food. Decor is pretty basic but that's not the reason you'd visit. Good for vegetarians.

1 Thank Tomandben
Hobart, Australia
“Yummo!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I sometimes get take-away from Vanny's and it is fantastic. Vanny is really nice and the food is great. I love the chicken curry which comes with an amazing peanut sauce and some salad and chilli sauce if you want. Oh and I should mention it comes with fried rice, steamed rice or fried noodles. The price is great and overall I absolutely love this place. I'm surprised it's not more popular. Would definitely recommend to others!

• Visited June 2012