“Breakfast was amazing!!”

Tavern 42 Degrees South
Ranked #93 of 663 Restaurants in Hobart
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An iconic and lively waterfront venue serving food and drinks 7 days a week 10am until late Mon-Fri, 8:30am until late Sat-Sun.
Reviewed October 28, 2015

Walked past not knowing what to have for breakfast. Saw other people eating a nice breakfast and thought why not.
We ordered bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato and chorizo. Everything was fresh and tasted amazing!!
Was quite expensive but worth it, we didn't need lunch..
However did go back at dinner time and nothing on the menu that caught our eye so we went elsewhere.

1  Thank my3girls68

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Everything from the time I walk in, to the time I leave, I am made to feel welcomed. The coffee Barista makes a wicked brew, leaving me wanting another. The meals are extremely amazing and taste Devine. I am a regular customer there and I can not fault the service. Would easily take people there or point people in that direction.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed October 27, 2015

We went here for a drink on first day of Tassie travels, enjoyed the views and staff were great. So we came back here on last couple of days of our travels in Tassie for dinner. Loved the food, great views of the dock area, super friendly staff; excellent selection of wines. Seating inside and out so great in all weather. One of the best meals we had in Tassie for sure.

1  Thank gcn8
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Carrot and quinoa salad, fresh oysters, pork belly with thai cabbage salad and other delights for table of five. All happy. Great wine list - either long or short version. Helpful staff.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

Had the Tasmanian scallop risotto and the schnitzel and mash, both taste great. Staff were casual and friendly and the bar had a live band.