“Fantastic food Great Service”

Salamanca Inn Beef & Seafood Grill
Ranked #155 of 648 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just 4 of us for quick lunch the service was great the food is excellent
Good size portions and well presented meals

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Can not fault it in any way. The steak was amazing, my toddler daughter ate an entire main meal of the fish and chips - even the carrots were to die for! I have never eaten a carrot believing it to be the most amazing vegetable on earth until that moment. As I undid the top button on my pants to make room for dessert I knew I was making myself sick but it was worth it. That homemade cookie was like nothing I have ever tasted.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have eaten here on our last trip to Tassie and it was great unfortunately this time it was disappointing. I had the three tiered seafood tower, the seafood was overcooked and totally taste less which was disappointing. My partner had the mango chicken, it was awful, it was on a bed of gnocchi which was tough. Very generous serves and maybe it was a bad night but for a restaurant that has seafood in its name it should have been a lot better than what it was.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were told that their chowder was one of the best in Hobart, & it come close.
Service was friendly, with a nice atmosphere. Steak was cook to perfection & superb flavour. Am looking forward to next visit to Hobart.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had the stack of seafood and steak, couldn't eat it all - shared with a friend, unfortunately couldn't take the extras home either, but very good and catered for those who just wanted crumbed/battered food - top layer, steak was on the bottom and the middle tier had salad and more fresh seafood, one could not ask for anything more. The service and atmosphere was fine, presentation was good and overall a nice restaurant to go to.