“Family Favourite for 30 years”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Family Favourite for 30 years”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been coming to Ming Court all my life with my family.
Great place for big groups, child friendly, lovely atmosphere and good Chinese food, lots of it and great banquets.
Run by a family who have had it the whole timemive been going there so consistently good.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Caroline B

“Delicious Chinese food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Delicious Chinese food. My favourite - Cantonese Beef. Fresh and flavoursome. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Moonbeamgee
“great food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is an older style chinese resaurant and is what we love about it the food is traditional and very good. The prices are also very reasonable

Visited October 2011
2 Thank tmfree
“Average Yum Cha”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Next time I want Yum Cha I will catch a plane to Little Bourke St in Melb and pay a third of the bill. $250 for 6 people with only green tea and water to drink. Same quality, completely different cost.

“Was Not Impressed”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

The last visit to Ming Court made me vowed that I would never return to that place again. Well, I must confess I did not visit that restaurant in July 2010, it was much earlier. There service was bad and the waitresses just did not understand what were the things that had to be done properly. When I requested for cut chilli, I was asked if I would like to have the chilli with the food or should they serve the chilli before the main dish arrived. There were other problems as well. I would not recommend people to have their meal there.

• Visited July 2010