“check this one out”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
south island
“check this one out”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

great little spot in the corner of the square - lots of locals as well as travellers here and no surprise as lovely atmosphere, great menu and good coffee. can sit inside or out and service was friendly and quick. also great idea to have half portions as an option. really good find. thank you.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious food and very good coffee”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The coffee was so good here; the barista saw me go "Whoa!" when I tasted it and he smiled at me. I bet he gets that a lot! I had brekky here and do not regret my choice of meal - spinach and caremelised onion pancakes. You get three thick, delicious pancakes stuffed with ingredients chopped rustic-style. I couldn't fit in the third pancake and one of the boys put it in a foil bag for me to eat later. Amazingly delicious. I had bacon on the side with this, too, which added that saltiness. Yum.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent breakfast venue”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

A friend and I decided to check out Machine after it was recommended by a friend. Cute venue with a fully functioning laundry on site. We got in early before the market crowds on a Saturday. The food was delicious and the coffee was good. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a breakfast/brunch venue.

• Visited June 2013
Launceston, Australia
“Five star breakfast”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The lovely and I live in Launceston (tas), travel to Hobart often and visit the Machine Laundry Cafe for breakie every second or third visit. Don't get me wrong, we love this cafe but enjoy a change every now and then! Had breakie there on the long weekend just gone and once again it was excellent. Eggs Benedict for both of us with the house made beans as an extra for me. Perfect eggs, heaps of bacon, good coffee and the beans are spot on! YES, given it's popularity there is sometimes a short wait for a table but it is well worth the wait!

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Quirky cafe, fantastic brekkie”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great little gem in Hobart with quirky (& functioning) laundry decor. Attentive & quick service and good coffee. Best part of all is the FOOD. I was restrained & went for the eggs benedict (yum), but my husband went all out for the chocolate banana pancakes with peanut butter crumble and salted caramel sauce (to die for). A must visit if you are in Hobart.

• Visited April 2013