“Indoor Market”

Launceston, Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Indoor Market”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love visiting this market when I'm in Hobart. Being indoors you don't get put off by the weather and there is always something different to see. On my last visit there were some amazing shoes I just fell in love with and picking up a cake or slice is always a delicious end to the trip.

Visited November 2013

Sanur, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very interesting and cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have just recently moved to Hobart and I discovered this market a few weeks ago. It's a very interesting place, very convenient as it is indoors so no problem with wind or rain (I hate to go to markets while I'm freezing)! The venue even has a coffee shop, with great coffee and lovely biscuits, such a cozy corner, it feels like home!
Books, amazing clothing (they even have the brand Desigual which is so rare to find here) plus vintage, a recycling corner with a guy that produces some incredible artwork (cushions, household items etc.) from unwanted items in a matter of seconds! The result is amazing and that's where I bought some of our Christmas presents! Next to him there is a stall with very interesting glass bottles turned into plates, another great source of presents! Plus high quality silver jewellery very reasonably priced (I sent my husband back to buy a ring and matching bracelet there for Christmas :-) , and other bits and pieces around... I will go again and take more time to explore it, my children were busy with a very nice guy that sells games, also good prices compared to the unique things that he was selling! Last but not least, there was even a very busy hairdresser!
This place is definitely a great addition to the markets that Hobart offers, well done!

Visited December 2013