Stayed at this Hotel July 2010. Went to Hobart with a friend stayed here for 3 nights.
We were both impressed with our room. We had everything we needed to self cater.
A laundry downstairs with reasonable prices. The mini bar I never use because they are usually expensive but here it was very reasonable and we used it. The rooms are very comfortable clean and modern, beds are great. good size flat screen on the wall. Also we enjoyed the table and chairs. The location is excellent just a walk to Salamanca Market and restaurants. A supermarket close by made everything complete. We did find it a bit noisy on one of our nights as a neighbour had small children . Would definitely stay again as the rates are also good value. We stayed at Launceston and Swansee and this was the best Hotel out of the three and the cheapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. FREE Foxtel TV, FREE WIFI, FREE off street parking, guest laundry, iron/ironing board, dry cleaning service, AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania