I booked this hotel after reading the positive reviews. I am a hard person to please but found this to be one of the better places I have stayed. The outside of the building is a little old and run down lookiing however this has no reflection of the inside. As I travelled with my husband and 3 1/2 year old daughter we booked a deluxe 2 bedroom unit. The room was very spacious and clean. The beds are very comfortable.The bathroom is also big and exceptionally clean.The kitchen was well equipped and the supermarket is only about a 2 minute drive so very easy to self cater. The mini bar and breakfast packs are very reasonably priced. The room was serviced daily. The guest laundry and internet are also reasonably priced. There is ampls parking and never had a problem.
If I ever return to Hobart I will definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. FREE Foxtel TV, FREE WIFI, FREE off street parking, guest laundry, iron/ironing board, dry cleaning service, AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania