St Ives has that over scented hotel problem, made worse because we arrived at about 2pm and laundry was being bundled around the reception area and it was really reeking of deodoriser. That being said, we stayed for one night for $148 in a king size bed. There was some noise from other rooms but nothing too bad. The decor is nicely done, the lighting could have a better option for TV viewing but overall if you want to be in a beautiful area of Hobart it is ideal. Staff were friendly and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. FREE Foxtel TV, FREE WIFI, FREE off street parking, guest laundry, iron/ironing board, dry cleaning service, AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania