We only stayed here one night but it was a great place in a very convenient location. We rented 2 studio apartments, side by side on the 3rd floor. The rooms were spotless. Plenty of towels & toiletries. Beds very comfortable. Our teenage son slept on a rollaway which was of good quality & comfortable for him. Rooms were on the road side but very quiet. Staff at reception were very friendly & welcoming. Good car parking provided. 10 min walk to Constitution Dock & Salamanca Place. Highly recommend & we would stay there again next time in Hobart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. FREE Foxtel TV, FREE WIFI, FREE off street parking, guest laundry, iron/ironing board, dry cleaning service, AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania