Had two nights in Hobart 15 Jan - 17Jan. Clean and tidy. Pleasant, helpful staff. Free wifi. Beds very comfy. Easy to get into Hobart and if you like walking you don't mind the hill. Only con was we couldn't have our curtains open due to be overlooked from adjacent balconies (back of the property), but this did not affect our stay, but could others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained studio & 2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. FREE Foxtel TV, FREE WIFI, FREE off street parking, guest laundry, iron/ironing board, dry cleaning service, AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania