“wonderful afternoon on a rainy day in hobart in the spa.”
Review of Savoy Day Spa

Savoy Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: Savoy Day Spa is the premier location in Hobart to experience the ultimate luxury in massage and beauty treatments. Relax and unwind and let us take you on a sensory journey.
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“wonderful afternoon on a rainy day in hobart in the spa.”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

i too was surprised to see some negative reviews.I think that good places go bad and bad places improve i had a awesome afternoon with my friend in the pool and it was surprisingly quiet but it was a Tuesday afternoon.We loved it only have a 5 people in there.It was horrible weather outside (we were there in December)
The staff were lovely and the people at our guest house told us to come here.
We only really went to Hobart to go to Mona but i have been telling people that are going to come to go here too if the weather is poor or if you feel like a bit of pampering.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank yelerlemon

Sydney, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“so relaxing!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

i booked in for a package deal including entry to the baths, plus a facial and a massage. spending an hour in the baths prior to my appointments was a great way to unwind, going between the baths and the sauna and steam room and enjoying all the facilities available. the owners have clearly put a lot into making a lovely environment to chill out and the renovations look fantastic. post-swim i had a wonderfully relaxing facial from a lovely therapist, and a massage that was perfectly pitched to relax and relieve tension. a fabulous pampering afternoon.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank amays
coffs harbour
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Still great ignore the complaints”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was sad to read all the poor reviews the savoy pool being a fave post hike thing for me to do in tassie...i went to check it out forvmyself luckily as just spent an incredibly relaxing two hours there swimming and having a lovely treatment and massage from a very pleasant on time start to the free gift and hot towel finish it was just blissful

1 Thank lisa m
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Good for a relaxing break”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great place to get away from the stress of it all. Float, bubble and steam are a good way to pass a few hours. Have also had a facial and massage, OK, but not really my thing.

1 Thank sandash67
Tweed Heads, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“poor right from the start”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have booked a holiday in Hobart and was looking for a day spa to visit. I booked in with the Savoy and my treatment was changed 3 times before the final change where they completely cancelled me and said they were over booked. Now it is too late to book any where else. I should have listened to all the other reviews and not wasted my time.

Visited September 2012