“Consistency of Quality”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have had the privilege of visiting the timeless way on several occasions in recent times by myself and with friends and have been greeted at all times by a staff that take pride in their job and display a high level of customer service and professionalism.

The presentation of food is of a excellent standard, even more so the taste of several menu items that I have tried has been very satisfying, the different styles of coffee that I have tried has been consistent and well presented.

I do visit different food venues at times and have found that at the timeless way, the food presentation, taste, customer service are very consistent. At times when the owner of the business is there, it can been seen how passionate he is about his business and its level of standard.

The atmosphere of the restaurant has an intimate and warm feeling to it both inside the restaurant and out in the atrium area, not to forget to mention the back ground music of time times gone by playing, adds to the nice environment.

The Timeless Way is well named, the prices are on par with what the majority of places are charging at the moment and I look forward to further visits with friends in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

What a great place! We sat inside on a cold winter's morning for breakfast. It was very intimate and warm. The breakfasts were all delicious. I had the croissant breakfast and I couldn't fault it. Everyone else enjoyed their choices too. The only criticism was the cinnamon on the coffee, but that's only because I prefer chocolate. Thoroughly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I used to be a fan of this place, but it's excessively pricey. $3.40 for a dollop of hollandaise? $6.80 for a small strawberry milkshake? Never again. It's over the top prices and gouging like this that makes me embarrassed to be a Tasmanian

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went out for breakfast at the Timeless Way on Hunter Street and it would be the worst meal that we have ever paid for. Out of the six people that had poached eggs, all of them were over cooked and what would be classed as hard boiled. The 'hash browns' were mashed potato heated in a frying pan. Scrambled eggs were dry. Sausages were hard. And hot chocolate was tasteless. A very poor experience and we will not be going back again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went here for afternoon tea, the scones were so fluffy and the cream and jam was very fresh, the coffees we ordered were perfect and the service was very good also all by the water down at the dock.