“Excellent food worth the visit”

Kopitiam Singapore Cafe
Ranked #124 of 645 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Asian, Cafe, Singaporean
Dining options: Lunch
Description: WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER RESTAURANTS, CAFES, OT TO 'KOPITIAMS' ELSEWHERE. KOPITIAM SINGAPORE CAFE IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND MANAGED, UNIQUE TO TASMANIA. We offer Asian Cuisine (Authentic Singapore Food), Breakfast, Homemade Cakes and Desserts, Coffee and Tea, Traditional Hot/Cold Asian Drinks!
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter found this place and I am so glad we decided to give it a go. Wonderful food and good service. The servings were generous and the prices reasonable.

4  Thank Phundi

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Unassuming Asian cafe just up from my hotel in Collins Street. The menu sounded good so I gave it a go. Service was friendly. Staff member recommended a new dish - seafood kway teow. So I ordered that. At around $14 it represented fairly good value. Good size serving, the noodles were lovely and the sauce nice and spicy. The cafe seemed clean and all patrons seemed happy with their meals from my observations.

5  Thank raecheyraech
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Was surprised to find such an authentic Singaporean/Malaysian food in such a remote place in Australia! This restaurant beats those in Sydney. Never did I expect Hobart to have a native restaurant which is able to maintain authenticity and cooks with rich ingredients. I can no longer find similar restaurants in Sydney as they are all "adjusted" taste. For food lovers who likes to eat real Singapore/Malaysia food, come here!

5  Thank cjng
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had a craving for Laksa and I have to say the Seafood one at this joint hit the mark. It was huge, unfortunately I could not eat it all. UIt was probably better than the Laksa's I have had in Singapore. My friend enjoyed her dish as well. Highly recommend this casual place for lunch.

3  Thank DirtiSanche3
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was nice, but I was still a bit hungry when I was done. The meat was tasty, but it should have been some more and less rice. On the the other hand the soup dishes was bigger, so if you´re very hungry pay a bit more for bigger dishes.

First time I´ve eaten singaporean food. No regrets!

1  Thank FyFazan