“Interesting but missing something”

Ghost Tours Hobart and Battery Point
Ranked #48 of 87 Tours in Hobart
Reviewed July 24, 2013

A lovely little walk around Battery point with some lovely night-time views - however the guide could have presented the history with a bit more oomph

There are newer reviews for Ghost Tours Hobart and Battery Point

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great if you want a history lesson but not really a ghost tour,look up the history and do the walk yourself, save the fee

2  Thank Mobbster
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Battery Point Ghost Tours was one of my favorite parts of my trip. I had booked it last minute and was so happy I did. Our tour guide an old early gentleman with long hair (I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name) had fantastic stories an really knew his history. The tour itself walked through historic battery point where we learned all the horrific stories that took place. We went into building and through really creepy tunnels.

This was such a great tour and I recommend it for all ages (well maybe 12 and above).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had an excellent time on our Ghost Tour! We heard lots of stories and had the opportunity to take lots of photos in hopes of catching our own ghost in a picture. I will always remember some of those scary stories we were told! (Especially the Arthur's Circus story and pic!) it was also nice starting and finishing at the Bakehouse, quite handy for snacks and drinks. The night time tour made me want to revisit some of those places in daylight, which I did.

3  Thank Cee B