“Boutique Espresso”

Ranked #6 of 36 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Wonderful consistent coffees. Near Travelodge. Friendly staff. Good choice of foods both sweet and savory but not meals as such. We loved our visits.

1  Thank Herbie2219
There are newer reviews for Boutique Espresso

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here based on trip advisor reviews and to grab breakfast before I started a tour. My coffee was great and the service was phenomenal, very friendly. I am sad to say I had quite possibly the worst croissant of my life. It was just bad. After talking to a local I found out they known for having bad food. Definitely grab coffee just eat somewhere else.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Ive been going to this coffee shop for over 2 years now ive found the coffee fantastic i always look forward to the coffee from their and all staff their are fabulous and i find the coffee guy their excellent friendly and makes great coffee.
highly recommend this shop to lovers of coffee and iam a fussy coffee person.
John M

1  Thank john mulcahy m
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Unfortunately I agree with FelicityKT's review - the other guys are really nice and know about customer service...but the coffee guy - well let's just say a recent incident with him means I don't think I'll be going back. Which is a shame, was happy to support them. They get good business from the office workers with all the office blocks just a few doors down who used to risk life and limb crossing Macquarie St for a coffee! But the coffee guy needs a few lessons in customer service, and there are too many better options nearby which means you don't have to put up with that sort of unpleasantness. I'll be risking life and limb again, and crossing the street, I think. Good for light snacks, coffee is ok, not awesome. A bit cold and draughty at times, not a cosy spot for sitting for a long time.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My regular coffee shop when at work. $4 for a large, nice strong coffee. It was a bit hit and miss when they first opened, but really good and consistent now. Nice basic, affordable food options. $5 meat and salad rolls! Nice pies and the Almond crossiants are delicious.