“coffee”

Ranked #1 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a warm and friendly cafe.A BIG thank to Anthony,Dominic and Alex for making our stay in Hobart so special.Not only did the staff treat my mum and myself with respect but also with warmth and humor. Nothing was too much trouble,I even asked for banana on toast and was given it without any problems.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

On a recent break to Hobart we were fortunate to have the Boutique Espresso coffee shop a stone's throw from our hotel. The service and coffee were outstanding and we enjoyed light meals when we were not too hungry. We were made to feel welcome to rest, chat and read in the relaxing lounge area. Sad to leave!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Good little coffee shop if that's all your looking for is a cup of coffee. Not much food on offer. Had raisin toast which was not great, very dry even with butter on it? How can you get raisin toast wrong? Unsure why this place has such good reviews?

1  Thank Deirdre O
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My treat every morning was to pop into the cafe just across from my motel. Even managed to get one just as they opened. Seriously good coffee.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick takeaway and was served promptly and efficiently the guy serving me was friendly enough and the coffee was good . Can't comment on anything else as I didn't have anything else