Tripadvisor

from $47.20
from $43.83
from $25.62
More Info
All reviews dark past history tour cafe culture hour walking tour lovely lisa interesting stories great introduction subject matter great info wonderful guide tour includes wealth of information battery point early history small group amazing tour pace
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Lisa is a very friendly & enthusiastic guide. She is super informative & knowledgeable re the history of Hobart. She was happy to answer all our questions and we really enjoyed the tour despite the rain as she kept us all enthralled. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Lisa was charming and very knowledgeable of the history of Hobart and really enjoyed sharing her city with us. My husband and I enjoyed this tour so much!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I am so happy that I booked 2 tours with Hobart walking tours. The first was a morning tour “
Hobart History, People & Places - Hobart History” and the second was an evening tour “
Hobart's Dark Past”. Both tours were excellent. Lisa was an awesome tour guide. She showed us around Hobart center and pointed out facts and fiction about history of Hobart. Her voice is clear, she has a wealth of knowledge, and many interesting stories to tell. She is a wonderful storyteller and is a very friendly and lovely young woman. I learned a lot and had a great time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

We met Lisa out the front of our hotel and it was all smiles and a lot of great information from there on in. We were taken around the streets of Hobart and learnt so much. Lisa was a wonderful guide full of life and energy. Both my wife and I loved it and thought it was well worth doing. I gave us a good idea of life in Van Diemen's land was like all those years ago living in this great city. Thanks Lisa!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Lisa gave an informative and pleasant tour. There were only 4 participants, so we were able to ask questions.

Date of experience: December 2019