“Absolute gem”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Actually stumble upon this place looking for another Indian and that god we did. This is by far the best Indian I have had in a long time we all ordered something different and it was all fantastic. It is a bit of a walk for those tourists staying near the harbour though

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently visited Hobart for a vacation and tasted the best Indian dishes here. I am a person who loves spicy food and have tried many restaurants, this is awesome man!!! trust me, its so damn good. They have not changed to Aussie Indian sort of spiciness its still the Indian Spicy. Especially try the vindaloo, let it be chicken or Beef, its hot and spicy. Never have ever tasted such a nice Indian food.
Nice warm welcome by the waitresses. Its easy to miss the restaurant while driving since its located at a very roadside with no lights nearby. we all loved the food that night.
I wish this restaurant opens in Melbourne as well for Victorians to enjoy the actual Indian taste.
WILL VISIT AGAIN!!!!!!! definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

JUST PERFECT. We eat a lot of Indian food, and found this Restaurant to be better than our favourite Pickled Evenings in Launceston and nearly on a par with our Hobart favourite Annupurna.We will definatley eat here the next time we are in Hobart.
We highly recommend this restaurant.Great staff great atmosphere very very clean and fabulous food.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I dined here because we had an entertainment book voucher, I'm very glad we checked it out because the food was beautiful and much more flavour filled than most other Indian restaurants in Hobart (and we've been to just about every one as we love Indian) very friendly service and the vindaloo was wonderful and hot, we will definately be returning soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very nicely presented restaurant with plenty of tables. Staff are pleasant and efficient. The food is good value (under $50 for two) and BYO option makes it better value.
The food is excellent and the menu contains all the old favourites of Indian cuisine plus a few surprises.
Will definitely go back.