“You get what you pay for.”
Review of Pizzarazzi - CLOSED

Pizzarazzi
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Went in for pizzas and drinks with some friends on Wednesday night last month. The restaurant was fairly busy with 3 other couples/groups dining in. Service was great with friendly staff and the owner of the shop played host and even gave us complimentary starter breads (Garlic and 5 cheese). The pizzas were great! we all agreed that the greek lamb was the favourite and the dessert chocolate caramel calzone topped the evening off. Needless to say we'll be back soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had dinner at the Pizzarazzi and wanted to share a large (13'') pizza (19 AUS) and a salad (9AUS). Unfortunately you cannot have a large pizza if you want to eat in. They only do those for take away even though there was only one other couple there besides us (maybe that's what should have made us think).
So we changed the order to a small (9'') antipasti pizza (15AUS) and a bruschetta pizza (not having read all the reviews on tripadvisor) --> we also recommend on not ordering the bruschetta pizza (which is basically just mozzarella and one tomato sliced up).

The pizza is okay, but just not worth the money. Next time I'd rather spend a couple of dollars extra and eat in one of the places in Salamanca sqaure..

To be honest I had frozen pizzas which tasted the same or maybe even better ...

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate in, pizza's are only 9 inch and cost $15 ea. thought that was pricey. Music playing is really really annoying. They are to busy with phone orders that I would not recommend eating in. Would not recommend the bruschetta pizza either.

2  Thank BigTom R
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We went here on a Sunday night and had one Hawaiian pizza and one on a gluten free base. The standard pizza was fine, not especially delicious, but I found the doughy gluten free base made me realise I having been taking the gluten free bases in my home town for granted! The service was not a problem. There is just nothing about the place that stands out, but if you need edible pizza, close to the waterfront, then this will suffice.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

One of the best pizzas and garlic pizzas I have had. Move to Bendigo please so I can have it more often. YUM YUM YUM