“Lovely Mothers Day meal”
Review of Marti Zucco's - CLOSED

Marti Zucco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had a very pleasant Mothers Day lunch at Marti Zucco's curious to check out the new management as I had heard good things.
The restaurant was very busy with a great family atmosphere. Very impressed with the antipasto entree; the pesto was extraordinarily delicious (there was a secret ingredient which the waiter wheedled out of the chef), bread crusty and chewy and a lovely buttery gorgonzola.
For main I had the gnocchi and tomato/beef sauce which was absolutely delicious and took a calzone pizza home for dessert. All round excellent value at under $50 each and such friendly service from the wait staff - great restaurant for families :-)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I haven't dined here for years, however based on the understanding that it was under new management I was willing to try it out. I am so glad that I did.
AMAZING PIZZA!!! so tasty. I was really impressed, and for a very affordable price!!!
the extras menu had some really interesting dishes to offer and I did try. AGAIN VERY IMPRESSED.
the services was very professional, yet very relaxed and inviting! definitely eager to go back and try various other dishes they have to offer!!!

1  Thank bleckbird
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several times hoping the food would be better, pizzas taste worse than what you would get from the frozen aisle at the supermarket complete with the old school shredded packaged ham... Yuk! Pastas are watery and flavourless... Will not be giving this place another chance there are far better Italian eateries nearby like Amicis or La Suprema

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This long standing restaurant has been taken over by the crew who run Don Camillo in Sandy Bay. The food is really good and the waiting staff very friendly. Mains come with either vegs or chips - a bit of salad would have been nice as well. Wines are reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

When we arrived we were told that there would be a 10 minute wait. We said that's ok and we would wait outside. Shortly after us another group of four arrived, told the same thing and came out and stood beside us. When the 10 minutes were up, the waiter came out and took the second group in and seated them. 20 minutes later, we were seated.
The food was really ordinary. Two of us had what we thought was a McCains frozen Pizza. The other two had veal which was tough and drenched in a butter sauce that drowned the veal.
The service was ordinary however the waitstaff were very friendly. We could have done better elsewhere with a shorter wait time.