“Go for the macaroons but not the coffee!”
Review of yellow bernard

yellow bernard
Ranked #16 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
“Go for the macaroons but not the coffee!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I had high hopes for a good cuppa but I was disappointed. I asked for a double shot skinny latte and was told all their coffees were double shot so I just went with it. The coffee to my surprise (after reading such great reviews) was weak and the blend very pedestrian. But all was not lost, the caramel macaroon and the melting moment with vanilla bean cream filling was a standout! So whilst I wouldn't go back for the coffee I would definitely go back for the latter...

• Visited September 2013

“10/10”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Customer service is fantastic! The guys behind the counter remember you everytime you walk in and no doubt about it that the coffee is brilliant..

Visited July 2013
Hobart, Australia
“It's ok”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Firstly, the coffee is fine. Certainly NOT the best in Hobart, but pretty good.
If you want to sit inside ... this probably isn't the place as the seating is very limited.
The owners are really nice guys, and are great at customer service.
The young guy who works there every day can actually be quite rude, I heard him making an inappropriate comment about me while he was behind the counter. He should learn to not be so judgemental and perhaps just do his job rather than trying to show off.

• Visited November 2012
6 Thank alittle_pinewine
Hobart
“This place rocks!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I am working interstate these days but when I am back in Hobart I don't miss the opportunity to get my coffee fix at this place. Coffee with passion!! One of the best places in Town for coffee

• Visited January 2013
Gold Coast
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great coffee, busy little cafe. I love a cafe that is run with a heart and this one certainly is. Also got parking right outside the cafe, it's great!

• Visited June 2013