“Great coffee”
Review of yellow bernard

yellow bernard
Ranked #12 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place has great coffee, and I do mean great coffee. I am a coffee freak and when I have a chance I always grab mine from here. The only reason this place only ranked 4/5 is the seating. If I want to meet a friend for a chat there are never enough seats (it's small), but if you want a takeaway, a morning caffeine hit, Yellow Bernard is a good place to get it =)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place was recommended by a manager of a restaurant who knew of my expectations for excellent coffee. All coffee shops should make excellent coffee, alas they don't but Yellow Bernard does. It was very busy but I was acknowledged when I went in ,order taken, professional no nonsense but friendly.
Bit of a wait...didn't matter they were sooo busy. Fantastic coffee. Just as I ordered....extra hot. My experience is "she doesn't really want it hot or she'll have it the way I think it should be"
Not there...it was great to really enjoy it.
Will definitely visit again when can.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great coffee, staff know their stuff and they know how to make an iced coffee - double shot, ice cream milk nothing else. Reccommend it

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Yellow Bernard was recommended by a friend - and what an excellent recommendation it was! Great service and even better coffee! Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stumbled across this place by accident and the aroma of coffee drew us in, and wow what a find!! Best coffee experience in our entire Tassie trip!!