This hotel is in a very good location. It is an easy walk either to the shops of the CBD, or down to the harbour and Salamanca Markets. You are also close to some nearby pubs - staff recommended one which had great $10 meals and was popular with the locals.
Overall a very nice stay - helpful and friendly staff, the hotel is very good value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart is centrally located – the charming dining and shopping spots of Battery Point, Salamanca Place, Constitution Dock and the waterfront are just a relaxed stroll away. The hotel is also a great base from which to explore attractions such as: the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery and the ever intriguing Museum of Old and New Art (MONA). The 131 room hotel is newly refurbished and undoubtedly offers the best value hotel option for guests in Tasmania’s dynamic and exciting capital city. Its features include: 24 hour Reception, a breakfast lounge and parking. The guest rooms are complete with: LCD televisions, ensuite bathrooms, kitchenettes, heating and views overlooking the beautiful Mount Wellington or Hobart city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Inn Hobart Macquarie Hotel Hobart
- Leisure Hotel Hobart Macquarie
- Macquarie Hotel Hobart
- Hobart Macquarie
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart Tasmania