Had a good time staying here.
For my first visit to Hobart the hotel is in a great spot near bars and restaurants.
Reception staff were awesome. Had a great time chatting with Sarah and Evie. Sarah had great multi-tasking skills, you could say she could sniff a buiscut while taking a call. I'm not the only one impressed by the girls as I heard Sarah referred to as Superwoman.
The room was great besides the shower which was tiny and the pressure wasn't too enjoyable.
Would be happy to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart is centrally located – the charming dining and shopping spots of Battery Point, Salamanca Place, Constitution Dock and the waterfront are just a relaxed stroll away. The hotel is also a great base from which to explore attractions such as: the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery and the ever intriguing Museum of Old and New Art (MONA). The 131 room hotel is newly refurbished and undoubtedly offers the best value hotel option for guests in Tasmania’s dynamic and exciting capital city. Its features include: 24 hour Reception, a breakfast lounge and parking. The guest rooms are complete with: LCD televisions, ensuite bathrooms, kitchenettes, heating and views overlooking the beautiful Mount Wellington or Hobart city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Inn Hobart Macquarie Hotel Hobart
- Leisure Hotel Hobart Macquarie
- Macquarie Hotel Hobart
- Hobart Macquarie
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart Tasmania