My wife and I just spent a 3 night get-away in Hobart and stayed at the Quest Waterfront Apartments. It is a small, quiet establishment with virtually no in-house services. The room was clean, spacious and well maintained with a good daily cleaning service and an adequately appointed kitchen area. For two over 60's it was absolutely ideal as we were 100 metres from the ferry and harbour cruise wharves and just round the corner from Salamanca place where the well known Saturday market happens. We were also close enough to walk to the Theatre Royal for a play performance we had booked. The only downside was the apparent inability of the air conditioning system to get anywhere near a comfortable temperature as Hobart is pretty cold in winter.
We booked the room on the internet and for $99 Australian a night it was hard to beat. We thought it was a well above average experience for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart