Stayed here last night. Parked out front while checking in in afternoon. Within 4 mins it took to check in went outside had parking ticket. Not a great start. Room very dark low voltage energy saving lights every where.. Room was like a cave. The one window wouldn't open as it has triple glazing to muffle the noise from the pub across the road.. Still very noisy on a wed night... Room clean. Bathroom dated. For the $169 a night price it was expensive for what I got... Limited on site parking available.. Look out for getting parking tickets out front while checking in! Personally wouldn't stay here again as much better places to stay in area... Should be converted into a backpackers...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart