We would like to thank Nick at reception for his friendly service. However, I had requested and confirmed a room away from the pub across the road as I had read reviews about the noise. We were given a room directly across from the pub and the noise was unbearable, our 5 year old did not get to sleep until after midnight. Agreed, great location, rooms in desperate need of renovations, also agreed this property is overpriced. The shower in room 18 needs a good scrub. Warning you will need a degree in precision parking to get into the parking bays under the building, which suprisingly came at additional cost and the wifi did not work until the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart