I stayed here for one night on business.
The location of the hotel is very good --- close to the docks, Salamanca, Battery Point, and the town centre. There are some very good places nearby to have a meal.
I got a room on the 1st floor which, while basic and a bit dated, was clean and had ample space. Apart from the bed, the room was equipped with a small table to work and dine on, a fridge, and the usual mini-bar amenities. Wireless internet is available for a fee.
I am all right go back here --- can't complain really about the room and, most importantly, the location!
Wireless internet is available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hobart is located in the very heart of Hobart's Historic Sullivan's Cove, just minutes walk from Hobart's famous Salamanca Place and Hobart's CBD. The property offers a range of Hotel Rooms, Studio Apartments and Family Suites and the service that is expected of a four star hotel. We are just about the closest you can get to experience all the delights of Hobart’s Summer Festival! Including the Taste of Tasmania, New Years Celebrations and Festivities, the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, The Wooden Boat Festival, and of course Salamanca Markets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Waterfront Hobart, Tasmania
- Quest Waterfront Hotel Hobart