“Great food and friendly effcent service”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #97 of 648 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Avery pleasant meal, the venue is busy and slightly noisy, but the quality of food and the service more than makes up for this

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have just returned from 3 months in Europe, and this meal was as good, if not better, than any tasted there! I've been to Amici restaurant several times before, so decided to try something different, (even though I think Louie makes the best risotto in Hobart), and was not disappointed. I had the lamb this time and it was succulent and tasty. Have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant. Ps. Had the gnocchi recently - they were great too!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

this place is amazing.from the wonderful atmosphere to the absolutely relaxed and happy staff. we all had entrees and mains and the food was so well cooked and tasty. yum, yummmm!! would definitely recommend and will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My first visit here was wonderful!
My second was all so average.
A shame really, I wont return, booked and dined here on a Saturday night recently and was jammed up in a corner, there were four of us at a table for two, really struggled to feel comfortable, the food (veal funghi) was not a patch on my last visit, had a very cheap Italian feel to it, my partners Gnocci was like eating uncooked bread dough, we all tried it, it was terrible (they didn't charge us for it). What a shame, the service is excellent the food let us all down. It was election night so perhaps the kitchen staff had given up all hope of the sun ever rising again.

1  Thank F1007
Reviewed August 29, 2013

One of the things I liked about this was BYO. The food was excellent and the staff went to great lengths in a most polite manner to tell me that the BYO was limited to wine, and unfortunately the fine Tasmanian Beer would incurr an extra charge. This did not trouble me. One measure, for me at least, is the interaction of staff with my child, and they were obliging in bring his meal first, and then a large bowl of ice cream to freshen his palate while we enjoyed our meal. The tables out the back are quieter, but to be see and be seen, sit out front. I thoroughly enjoyed Amici. You will too