Location - centrally located. 15 minutes walk from Hobart transit (if from airport). walking -- 5 minutes to Salamanca Market, 10 minutes to battery point, 20 minutes to North Hobart (more restaurants and cafes)
Room - clean enough, spacious
Housekeeping - could have paid a bit more attention. I am not going into details of condition of toilet. They were clean but far from perfect.
Service - could have been better to make exceptions and accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somerset on the Pier is an award-winning transformation of an early 1930s pier building, incorporating clean, striking lines of modern architecture with the historic exterior of a waterfront landmark. Each apartment features unrivaled panoramic water views of the River Derwent, Hobart's waterfront and historic Sullivans Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Somerset on the Pier Hobart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset On The Pier, Hobart Hotel Hobart
- Somerset On The Pier Hobart Tasmania