In July I stayed here with my family (2A, 2C) in a 2 bed apartment (which was fantastic). So when I had to return to Hobart this week for business, I decided to stay here again, rather than the usual places I stay.
This time I choose a hotel room which suited me perfectly.
- king bed
- free wifi
- free parking
- nice toiletries
- a bath (it is hard to find places with a bath so this is a huge plus for me!)
- had to switch the aircon off as it was a little noisy (but I am a light sleeper)
Had dinner in the restaurant - yummy, and also breakfast which was pretty standard for a hotel (but at least the poached eggs were soft - something that it nearly impossible to find at a hotel buffet!)
Overall, great value for money and I'll be back if visiting Hobart again. Previously I have stayed at the Lenna and the Davey Zero.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thinking Hobart? Think The Old Woolstore!Hobart's multi-award winning Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel has built a reputation among travellers as one of Australia's most welcoming and relaxing inner-city hotels. Renowned for spacious rooms and friendly hospitality, the property is centrally located a block from Hobart's waterfront and just a gentle stroll to Salamanca Place with its legendary market, restaurants, bars, galleries and waterside festivities such as the annual Taste Festival.Accommodation consists of a unique choice of fully serviced apartments and hotel rooms; the decor is contemporary and rooms immaculately presented. Apartments are fully self contained offering both laundry and kitchen facilities- perfect for preparing the gourmet produce you will likely collect on your travels through Tasmania!Hobart's best kept dining secret, Stockmans Restaurant, specialises in farm-fresh local produce and opens for breakfast and dinner daily. The Baaa Bar's blend of the old and new is the ideal place to sit back and relax with a glass of Tassie wine at the end of a day spent exploring the local vineyards and indulging in our world-famous offerings.All guests staying at the property can enjoy complimentary parking and use of the onsite gymnasium, guest lounge and business centre. Reception and room service operate 24/7. High speed internet access is FREE to all guests and is available in all rooms and most public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hobart
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel Hobart, Tasmania