We stayed with my elderly Mum and Dad this time so we took the adjoining rooms.
On arrival there was a problem with the outer doors and they couldn't be locked properly.
All fixed up 1st thing the next day.
Notice a few comments about the atmosphere, yes it is a bit businesslike, but its so clean and so close to everything.
Very helpful staff as always.......
One exception, when I asked for a cab to be called, which we have done numerous times on our last visit and on this visit, we were a bit abruptly directed to the phone on the wall.
A note to management, when I ask for reception to call a cab thats what I expect. A cab to be called. A bit picky maybe but that why I stay where they have 24 hr reception. I'm on holidays and want to be pampered a bit.
TOP JOB THOUGH OLD WOOLSTORE. WILL STAY AGAIN, when we visit in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thinking Hobart? Think The Old Woolstore!Hobart's multi-award winning Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel has built a reputation among travellers as one of Australia's most welcoming and relaxing inner-city hotels. Renowned for spacious rooms and friendly hospitality, the property is centrally located a block from Hobart's waterfront and just a gentle stroll to Salamanca Place with its legendary market, restaurants, bars, galleries and waterside festivities such as the annual Taste Festival.Accommodation consists of a unique choice of fully serviced apartments and hotel rooms; the decor is contemporary and rooms immaculately presented. Apartments are fully self contained offering both laundry and kitchen facilities- perfect for preparing the gourmet produce you will likely collect on your travels through Tasmania!Hobart's best kept dining secret, Stockmans Restaurant, specialises in farm-fresh local produce and opens for breakfast and dinner daily. The Baaa Bar's blend of the old and new is the ideal place to sit back and relax with a glass of Tassie wine at the end of a day spent exploring the local vineyards and indulging in our world-famous offerings.All guests staying at the property can enjoy complimentary parking and use of the onsite gymnasium, guest lounge and business centre. Reception and room service operate 24/7. High speed internet access is FREE to all guests and is available in all rooms and most public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- Old Woolstore Apartment Hobart
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel Hobart, Tasmania