We have just had a four day stay at the Macquarie Manor and the staff, accomodation and overall aspect of the Manor was excellent. Could not fault at all.
Just a short walk from the world famous Salamanca Markets and Hobarts wharf & dock area. Walking distance to the Botanical gardens and the Hobart Casino which is on the opposite side of Hobart.
Our Queen Heritage room was quiet, spacious and excellently decorated are of the price range AU$190 (for both of us) , this includes a full cooked breakfast, which really sets you up for a great day.
So nice to have accomodation where you can relax in comfort either in your room or in the lounge area.
Extremely friendly owners and staff look after every need you have, with great advice on local attractions.
We will most definitely stay at the Macquarie Manor when we holiday next in Tasmania.
I would recommend the Macquarie Manor to anyone who wants a great place to stay in Hobart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of Hobart City. Walking distance to major tourist city attractions. Limited Parking is available at $15.00 per day on a first in, first served basis. The guest lounge , bar and breakfast restaurant is very contemporary in design and the room rates are designed for the budget traveller. Rooms are large, air conditioned with modern bathrooms. Check in is between the hours of 2pm and 7pm. Check out is 10am Luggage storage is available for $5.00 per day. A continental breakfast is free to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania