This is a conversion of an old building which looks good on the web but is a very bad conversion. There is no common space, except for a breakfast room with no windows, which also serves as the enterance to the rear rooms. These rooms have no exterior windows and are entered via verandah. The plumbing is very basic and all the fittings are the cheapest available. There may be better rooms as is shown on other reviews on tripadvisor, so make sure you see the room first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Listed Hotel is situated in the middle of Hobart City. Close walking distance to major tourist city attractions including Salamanca Place. Limited Parking is available at $15.00 per day on a first in, first served basis. The guest lounge with its beautiful open fireplace and the breakfast restaurant is very contemporary in design. Rooms are large, air conditioned with modern bathrooms. Check in is between the hours of 2pm and 5pm. A convenient Late check in option, at no additional cost, is also available. Check out is 10am Free Luggage storage is available for those guest enjoying the last day in Hobart. A continental breakfast is free to all guests inclusive of Espresso Coffee freshly prepared by our team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Hotwire so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania