“Terrible!”
Review of Pilgrim Coffee

Pilgrim Coffee
Ranked #3 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Pilgrim Coffee you'll receive quality coffee at a reasonable price. The highly trained baristas use only the finest roasted and blended coffee. They also serve a great range of meals, including fantastic sandwiches made from local produce.
Australia
“Terrible!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Major disappointment and won't be going back. I've been twice, thought I may have just been unlucky the first time but not the case. The place is loud - turn down the music! I get that you're trying to be cool and trendy but it's not working. The coffee is very expensive and so is the food. In fact, I have never seen basic cafe food so expensive! $9 for a basic Panini - you have to be joking. I like my coffee extra hot, but on both occasions it has been barely luke-warm. This is totally unacceptable; if I ask for coffee extra-hot I want it just that. Get yourselves a thermometer and when people ask for their coffeee extra-hot, please serve it extra hot! I don't care if you think having milk very hot burns the coffee; I'm the customer nad if I want it very hot please make it very hot! Over hyped and over rated.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank samoht103

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tasmania
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Perfect coffee, great service and delicious brownies.

• Visited December 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“best espresso in Hobart”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My current favorite short mac - Will does a great job getting good beans from Melbourne roasters and then he does a great espresso with lots of attention to detail. I love that my small cup is nice and warm, I love how Will comes over and talks to us about the coffee flavors. Also the team here is fast and efficient, so there is never a long wait. Everyone is friendly.

• Visited December 2011